Monday, November 2, 2009

1 c. softened butter
1 (8 oz) pkg softened cream cheese
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
4 eggs
2 c. all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 c. chopped cranberries or 1 - 12 oz bag works as well)
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
2. Add one egg at a time and beat well after each egg.
3. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in smaller bowl.
4. Stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
5. Fold in cranberries and pecans.
6. Grease muffin tins. Fill 3/4 full.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a tooth-pick comes out clean.
8. Cool for 5 minutes before moving to wire racks.
Labels: Desserts
1 Comment:
-
- Hopie said...
November 5, 2009 at 10:27 AMThese look so good! I hope you don't mind but I am going to post a link back to this on my blog. I want to try them later and I will forget where I found the recipe if I don't do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



