Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Granola Fudge Clusters



  • 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1 cup butterscotch chips
  • 1-1/4 cups granola cereal without raisins - I made this desert a little healthier by using organic granola. You might be able to find this at your local Walmart.



  • 1 cup chopped walnuts
  1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips, stir until smooth. Stir in granola and walnuts.
  2. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm.

4 Comments:

  1. Andi Carter said...
    ok.
    This sounds delicious!!!!!!!!!!!! I"m printing it out. I wonder if you can make it from your own homemade granola. I don't see why not!
    Thanks!
    Pam said...
    Another yummy recipe! I bet this would be healthier for my kids than candy. I'm going to try this soon. Thanks for sharing.
    Pam
    bubbebobbie said...
    Pumpkin and chocolate....what a perfect fall combination! So yummy!
    great follow up snack on Thanksgiving!
    because of Jesus, Bobbie
    Shani said...
    Okaaaay... Um, YUM!!! I am envisioning my homemade granola turned into these lovely little chocolate clusters (recipe under Tightwad Tuesday category on my blog), and I say thank you! for sharing this!

    Have a lovely week, and welcome to Show 'n Tell Fridays!!!

    Blessings,
    Shani
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/CelticMom

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates